Burger4000

Burger4000

Mittwoch, 29. Januar 2014

Kapitel/Song

Die Kapitel des Buches Soloalbum sind
Song Namen die von der Band Oase geschrieben
wurden.


Kapitel Name (Song Name):

A                                           B

1 Roll with it                                                 15 What ever
2 Don't look back in anger                            16 I hope,I think,I know 150
3 D'you know what I mean                            17 Alive 156
4 Slide away                                                 18 Stay young
5 Some might say                                          19 Flashbax
6 Hey now                                                    20  my big mouth
7 Headshrinker                                             21 Step out
8 Cigarettes & Alcohol                                 22 Morning glory
9 (I got) The fever                                        23 The masterplan
10 Stand by me 86                                       24 Fade in-out
11 Be here now                                            25 Live for ever
12 Half the world away                                 26 Round are  way
13 Supersonic                                              27 Talk Tonight
14 Its getting better better (man!!) 124         28 Rock'n'Roll Star


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen